Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $1.33 (-1.0%) to $129.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 715,191 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,138,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $127.67-$132.81 after having opened the day at $132.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.33. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 3.0%, Interphase ( INPH), down 2.8%, voxeljet ( VJET), down 2.8% and Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.