Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Enbridge ( ENB) pushed the Basic Materials sector lower today making it today's featured Basic Materials laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Enbridge fell $0.48 (-1.1%) to $43.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 989,827 shares of Enbridge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 856,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.93-$43.50 after having opened the day at $43.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.49. Other companies within the Basic Materials sector that declined today were: China Natural Resources ( CHNR), down 10.0%, North American Palladium ( PAL), down 9.6%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 6.7% and International Tower Hill Mines ( THM), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Enbridge Ratings Report.
- Use our basic materials section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.