Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj rose $0.17 (2.1%) to $8.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 15,338,275 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 28,682,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $7.97-$8.08 after having opened the day at $7.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.89. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Net Element ( NETE), up 24.2%, Barracuda Networks ( CUDA), up 20.4%, Sky-mobi ( MOBI), up 8.4% and Sprint ( S), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.