Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $6.49 (3.9%) to $173.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,529,669 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,760,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $167.44-$174.87 after having opened the day at $167.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $167.28. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Net Element ( NETE), up 24.2%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 15.6%, 58.com ( WUBA), up 9.1% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.