Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JinkoSolar ( JKS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, JinkoSolar rose $0.93 (3.3%) to $29.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,386,953 shares of JinkoSolar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,789,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.64-$29.65 after having opened the day at $28.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.25. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 10.2%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 9.5%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 9.2% and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.