Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose $0.48 (1.1%) to $43.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,973,903 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,491,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.67-$43.70 after having opened the day at $42.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.82. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Agria Corporation ( GRO), up 7.2%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 5.1%, Gruma S.A.B. de C.V ( GMK), up 3.4% and Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.