Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UBS ( UBS) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, UBS rose $0.24 (1.3%) to $19.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,309,721 shares of UBS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,398,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.13-$19.25 after having opened the day at $19.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.01. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: PowerShares DB Crude Oil Long ETN ( OLO), up 10.1%, Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), up 9.0%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), up 8.8% and UBS E-TRACS CMCI Livestock Total Return ETN ( UBC), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full UBS Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.