Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company rose $0.50 (2.2%) to $22.96 on light volume. Throughout the day, 890,227 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,885,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.31-$23.04 after having opened the day at $22.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.46. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 10.8%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 5.2%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 5.2% and Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.