Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingredion ( INGR) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Ingredion rose $0.90 (1.4%) to $67.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 269,492 shares of Ingredion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 600,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.70-$67.65 after having opened the day at $66.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.71. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 15.9%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 10.8%, Agria Corporation ( GRO), up 7.2% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingredion Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.