Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Infosys rose $0.76 (1.3%) to $58.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 964,808 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,164,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.85-$58.33 after having opened the day at $58.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.49. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Sungame ( SGMZ), up 17.6%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), up 17.5%, TSR ( TSRI), up 13.9% and Commtouch Software ( CTCH), up 13.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.