- 4-Week # shares bought: 550
- 4-Week # shares sold: 29,701
- 12-Week # shares bought: 550
- 12-Week # shares sold: 29,701
- 24-Week # shares bought: 49,525
- 24-Week # shares sold: 33,701
Jim Cramer made some predictions about the stock market in 2016, while answering viewers' social media questions on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange Tuesday.
Jim Cramer made some predictions about the stock market in 2016 while answering viewers’ social media questions.
Producers could see their sales rise by an estimated $25 billion by 2025 and fetch much higher prices if they were allowed to send their crude abroad.
An increasing number of energy companies are likely to file for Chapter 11, if oil prices stay low, capital markets dry up and the banks cut back on lending.