Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JDS Uniphase Corp (CA ( JDSU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, JDS Uniphase Corp (CA fell $0.21 (-1.6%) to $12.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,058,883 shares of JDS Uniphase Corp (CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,115,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.77-$13.06 after having opened the day at $13.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.98. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: BlackBerry ( BBRY), down 8.7%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), down 8.3%, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS ( TKC), down 6.4% and Nortel Inversora ( NTL), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full JDS Uniphase Corp (CA Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.