Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Office Depot ( ODP) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Office Depot fell $0.07 (-1.3%) to $5.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,172,763 shares of Office Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,618,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $5.29-$5.43 after having opened the day at $5.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.38. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), down 4.2%, Birks Group ( BGI), down 3.7%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 3.4% and Cencosud ( CNCO), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Office Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.