Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pier 1 Imports ( PIR) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Pier 1 Imports fell $0.58 (-2.5%) to $22.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,190,798 shares of Pier 1 Imports exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,474,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.89-$23.56 after having opened the day at $23.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.47. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), down 10.8%, Bioanalytical Systems ( BASI), down 10.5%, Mastech Holdings ( MHH), down 9.3% and Point.360 ( PTSX), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pier 1 Imports Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.