Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings fell $1.30 (-1.5%) to $83.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 620,522 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,048,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.51-$85.35 after having opened the day at $85.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.29. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), down 6.2%, Stamps.com ( STMP), down 2.8%, Wet Seal ( WTSL), down 2.6% and Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.