Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Icahn ( IEP) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Icahn fell $2.42 (-2.1%) to $113.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 350,199 shares of Icahn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 357,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $112.50-$116.45 after having opened the day at $115.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.70. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 11.4%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 9.1%, NTS Realty Holdings ( NLP), down 7.7% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Icahn Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.