Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International fell $0.61 (-1.2%) to $50.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 935,508 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,998,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.08-$51.28 after having opened the day at $50.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.95. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Bowl America Incorporated ( BWL.A), down 3.3%, Monarch Casino & Resort ( MCRI), down 2.5%, Potbelly Corporation ( PBPB), down 2.4% and Red Lion Hotels Corporation ( RLH), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.