Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $1.11 (-2.0%) to $54.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,282,178 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,576,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.71-$54.81 after having opened the day at $54.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.17. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Vocus ( VOCS), down 4.6%, Angie's List ( ANGI), down 3.2%, Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 2.9% and Demand Media ( DMD), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.