Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nuance Communications ( NUAN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications fell $0.22 (-1.4%) to $15.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,306,885 shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,370,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.00-$15.45 after having opened the day at $15.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.34. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Textura ( TXTR), down 17.1%, Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), down 6.8%, Cvent ( CVT), down 5.9% and Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nuance Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.