Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Finisar Corporation ( FNSR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Finisar Corporation fell $0.47 (-2.0%) to $23.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 966,399 shares of Finisar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,602,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.34-$24.08 after having opened the day at $23.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.86. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 15.2%, Video Display Corporation ( VIDE), down 6.5%, Lantronix ( LTRX), down 3.1% and Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Finisar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.