Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HDFC Bank ( HDB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, HDFC Bank fell $0.60 (-1.7%) to $34.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 965,227 shares of HDFC Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 984,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.89-$34.93 after having opened the day at $34.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.60. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Bay Bancorp ( BYBK), down 6.6%, Georgetown Bancorp ( GTWN), down 5.1%, Central Valley Community Bancorp ( CVCY), down 5.1% and First Capital Bancorp ( FCVA), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HDFC Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.