Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Harris Corporation ( HRS) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Harris Corporation rose $0.70 (1.0%) to $69.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 420,236 shares of Harris Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 625,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.82-$69.82 after having opened the day at $68.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.97. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 58.8%, Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), up 7.9%, Sierra Wireless ( SWIR), up 6.7% and Net Element ( NETE), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Harris Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.