Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cree rose $0.88 (1.4%) to $61.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,454,904 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,561,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.92-$61.85 after having opened the day at $61.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.83. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 58.8%, Sungame ( SGMZ), up 27.5%, Autohome Inc ADR ( ATHM), up 16.7% and China Finance Online ( JRJC), up 15.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.