Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Target rose $0.77 (1.2%) to $62.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,915,536 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,108,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.74-$62.59 after having opened the day at $61.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.71. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 58.8%, FreeSeas ( FREE), up 57.6%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), up 35.9% and Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), up 34.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.