Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. E-House China Holdings ( EJ) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, E-House China Holdings rose $0.35 (2.5%) to $14.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,775,916 shares of E-House China Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,412,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.00-$14.63 after having opened the day at $14.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.96. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), up 10.1%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 9.5%, IFM Investments ( CTC), up 7.3% and Maui Land & Pineapple Company ( MLP), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full E-House China Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.