Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eldorado Gold ( EGO) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Eldorado Gold rose $0.16 (2.9%) to $5.72 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,160,216 shares of Eldorado Gold exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,784,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.63-$5.77 after having opened the day at $5.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.56. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: USEC ( USU), up 27.1%, General Moly ( GMO), up 27.0%, Rubicon Minerals ( RBY), up 19.2% and North American Palladium ( PAL), up 18.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eldorado Gold Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.