Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WisdomTree Investments ( WETF) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, WisdomTree Investments rose $0.35 (2.0%) to $17.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,104,128 shares of WisdomTree Investments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,825,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.62-$17.99 after having opened the day at $17.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.62. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Special Opportunities Fund ( SPE), up 38.7%, Mexico Equity and Income Fund Inc. CE with ( MXE), up 15.5%, iPath Long Extended Russell 1000 TR Index E ( ROLA), up 12.2% and Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), up 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full WisdomTree Investments Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.