Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $1.72 (1.0%) to $169.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,203,190 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,816,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $167.38-$169.84 after having opened the day at $167.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $167.42. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Coronado Biosciences ( CNDO), up 26.7%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 20.2%, Apricus Biosciences ( APRI), up 16.6% and Amyris ( AMRS), up 15.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.