Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation rose $0.78 (1.9%) to $40.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,432,868 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,998,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.19-$41.03 after having opened the day at $40.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.16. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Carriage Services ( CSV), up 10.2%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 9.5%, Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), up 7.9% and ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.