Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes rose $0.72 (3.1%) to $23.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,789,819 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,270,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.97-$23.84 after having opened the day at $23.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.05. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Mattress Firm ( MFRM), up 5.8%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 3.6%, Eastman Kodak Company ( KODK), up 3.3% and Flexsteel Industries ( FLXS), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.