- HON has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $271.3 million.
- HON has traded 851,944 shares today.
- HON is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HON with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HON NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HON: Honeywell International Inc. operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. HON has a PE ratio of 22.2. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Honeywell International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Honeywell International has been 2.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Honeywell International has a market cap of $70.3 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.30 and a short float of 0.8% with 1.90 days to cover. Shares are up 41.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Honeywell International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.70 versus $2.33 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.95 versus $3.70).
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 41.22% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1,070.00 million or 7.10% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 19.79%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.58, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.92 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.