- Incremental net income of $1.0 million, or $0.03 per share.
- Incremental Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) of $2.3 million, or $0.08 per share.
- Annual revenue of approximately $14.7 million.
- Average occupancy above 95%.
- Average monthly rents of approximately $3,100.
ABOUT THE COMPANYCapital Senior Living Corporation is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. The Company’s operating strategy is to provide value to residents by providing quality senior living services at reasonable prices. The Company’s communities emphasize a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living, and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place. The Company operates 112 senior living communities in geographically concentrated regions with an aggregate capacity of approximately 14,600 residents.