- 4-Week # shares bought: 42,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 42,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,058
- 24-Week # shares bought: 42,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 11,058
- 4-Week # shares sold: 16,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 54,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 113,000
Jim Cramer highlights Home Depot, Lowe's, The Blackstone Group, Capital Senior Living, Cypress Semiconductor.
Jim Cramer says don't be too quick to ascribe today's gains just to tax reform. This rally was roaring well before that. Instead, credit Cisco and Wal-Mart Stores.
The Dublin firm announced an offering of $500 million of exchangeable senior notes due 2024.
Jim Cramer says we must watch the 'selfie generation' because it's changing the ways companies do business.