- 4-Week # shares sold: 177,009
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 266,764
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 565,397
Rising interest rates will lead to corporate defaults and dividend cuts. Take a proactive stance with this safe but fast growing real estate play.
Having a real estate mogul in the White House is not a bad thing for REITS in 2017, said Wilson Magee, portfolio manager for the Franklin Real Estate Fund.
The post-election rally could be heading for a painful hangover. Investors should protect their portfolios with this income-generating hedge.