- 4-Week # shares bought: 14,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 14,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 14,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 7,922
Larry Fink's BlackRock is getting all the love from investors amid dismay over the high fees and recent underperformance of rivals who specialize in active stock-picking.
It is not too late for investors to join the emerging markets rally, but they must choose carefully.
Puerto Rico is currently in what amounts to municipal bankruptcy court.