- TTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.4 million.
- TTC has traded 169,252 shares today.
- TTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TTC: The Toro Company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. TTC has a PE ratio of 23.4. Currently there are no analysts that rate Toro Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Toro Company has been 159,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toro has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.67 and a short float of 1.6% with 4.58 days to cover. Shares are up 44% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Toro Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TORO CO has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TORO CO increased its bottom line by earning $2.61 versus $2.13 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.90 versus $2.61).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 1872.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.25 million to $4.95 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, TORO CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 212.56% to $63.74 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TORO CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 34.76%.
- You can view the full Toro Company Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.