Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trina Solar ( TSL) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Trina Solar fell $0.26 (-1.9%) to $13.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,233,121 shares of Trina Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,976,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.12-$13.74 after having opened the day at $13.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.46. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Linktone ( LTON), down 21.9%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 9.8%, Sungame ( SGMZ), down 9.1% and Yingli Green Energy Holding Company ( YGE), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Trina Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.