Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jos A Bank Clothiers ( JOSB) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Jos A Bank Clothiers fell $0.74 (-1.3%) to $56.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 639,537 shares of Jos A Bank Clothiers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 729,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.52-$56.98 after having opened the day at $56.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.03. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Steiner Leisure ( STNR), down 15.3%, Inuvo ( INUV), down 11.0%, General Employment ( JOB), down 8.7% and Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jos A Bank Clothiers Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.