Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Molycorp ( MCP) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Molycorp fell $0.09 (-1.8%) to $4.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,087,804 shares of Molycorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,217,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.81-$4.92 after having opened the day at $4.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.90. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Northern Dynasty Minerals ( NAK), down 17.8%, Kingold Jewelry ( KGJI), down 8.9%, Rubicon Minerals ( RBY), down 8.3% and Exeter Resource Corporation ( XRA), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Molycorp Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.