Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Himax Technologies ( HIMX) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Himax Technologies fell $0.32 (-2.4%) to $13.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,778,013 shares of Himax Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,156,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.93-$13.70 after having opened the day at $13.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.44. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Yingli Green Energy Holding Company ( YGE), down 8.9%, Tower Semiconductor ( TSEM), down 7.8%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 5.3% and Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Himax Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.