Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals ( ALNY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals fell $0.71 (-1.1%) to $65.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 669,569 shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 779,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.74-$67.97 after having opened the day at $67.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.44. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 41.3%, Tesaro ( TSRO), down 24.8%, Delcath Systems ( DCTH), down 6.5% and CytRx Corporation ( CYTR), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.