Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teradata Corporation ( TDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Teradata Corporation fell $0.48 (-1.1%) to $44.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,907,862 shares of Teradata Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,990,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.90-$45.12 after having opened the day at $44.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.78. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 9.8%, OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 6.5%, Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 3.9% and Silicon Graphics International ( SGI), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Teradata Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.