Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Wesco International rose $1.26 (1.4%) to $90.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 400,471 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 544,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.99-$90.32 after having opened the day at $89.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.03. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Watsco ( WSO.B), up 24.0%, Huttig Building Products ( HBP), up 6.2%, Olympic Steel ( ZEUS), up 5.0% and Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.