Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $4.91 (1.3%) to $380.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,798,525 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,413,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $376.63-$383.43 after having opened the day at $378.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $375.67. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Perfumania Holdings ( PERF), up 7.4%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 6.2%, XO Group ( XOXO), up 5.4% and Birks Group ( BGI), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.