Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Realogy Holdings rose $0.87 (1.8%) to $49.10 on light volume. Throughout the day, 942,369 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,088,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.33-$49.20 after having opened the day at $48.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.23. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 11.0%, Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), up 10.8%, Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), up 9.4% and Five Oaks Investment ( OAKS), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.