Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.84 (1.4%) to $60.96 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,918,904 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,645,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.21-$61.15 after having opened the day at $60.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.12. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 11.8%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 11.1%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 10.4% and Gorman-Rupp Company ( GRC), up 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.