Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific rose $0.13 (1.1%) to $11.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8,545,281 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,238,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.79-$11.99 after having opened the day at $11.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.84. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Cormedix ( CRMD), up 33.7%, United Therapeutics Corporation ( UTHR), up 30.4%, Can Fite Biofarma Ltd. ADR ( CANF), up 17.5% and Celator Pharmaceuticals ( CPXX), up 16.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.