Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation rose $0.46 (1.6%) to $29.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,873,855 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,968,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.73-$29.25 after having opened the day at $28.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.57. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 23.3%, Camtek ( CAMT), up 23.2%, ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), up 10.0% and Data I/O Corporation ( DAIO), up 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.