Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, PVH rose $3.51 (2.7%) to $134.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 809,389 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 913,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $132.00-$134.72 after having opened the day at $132.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.88. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), up 17.9%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 12.0%, STR Holdings ( STRI), up 10.3% and Orient Paper ( ONP), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.