- 4-Week # shares sold: 47,009
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 136,764
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 435,397
The Dow Jones U.S. Travel & Leisure Index has been falling since Thursday's attack in Barcelona, Spain.
Jim Cramer is bullish on PayPal, Marriott International, Randgold Resources, and Kirkland Lake.
Jim Cramer says despite chaos in Washington, the market's not falling. Why? Because stocks aren't a referendum on the presidency.
Here's what you need to know now for Tuesday, Aug. 8.